Tickets info for Saturday 4th of November. £5 in Advance, £6 on the night
Tickets available from Ashton Athletic Club House, WN4 0NR on match days and on Sat 4th November.
Other outlets selling tickets are
Indulge Hair Salon, Gerard St, Ashton-in-Makerfield.
Tanning & Body Worx, 51 Bryn St, Ashton-in-Makerfield.
Roley & Co Hair and Beauty, 4 Chantry Walk, Bryn, WN4 0LW
or by contacting Ashton Athletic Chairman Jimmy Whyte on 07860 378553.
What the Fireworks experts have to say...
Not to be missed!!!! A bespoke high energy professional Cat 4 display with multiple firing sites; electronically fired by an experienced team led by a certified fireworks professional who holds a Category 4 Fireworks – ‘Person With Specialist Knowledge’ competency, culminating in a breathtaking aerial volley using 4", 5", 6" and 7" shells and a football pitch wide wall of 30 gold brocade stage mines. If there is one display you will want to travel to, this is it ... we welcome you to Ashton Athletic Football Club this Saturday 4th November from 17:00 PM and remember to prepare yourself for a memorable occasion.
Ashton Athletic present a superb night of Fireworks and Entertainment.
Come along and enjoy a fantastic evening for all the family.
As well as an amazing Firework Display there is Live Music with a live band and Emilie Cunliffe from The Voice and a Kids Only Ice Fountain area.
Food and Drink will be available throughout the evening.
Raffle Prize - The Winner to press the button setting off the Firework Display.
Limited parking is available, but parking on the main roads and walking to the club is advisable.
Tickets are £5 in Advance or £6 on the night.
Ashton Athletic at Brocstedes Park WN4 0NR.
Event Terms and Conditions
Updated 15:46 - 7 Nov 2017 by Amanda Dixon
These Terms and Conditions relate to ‘Sparks at Brocstedes Park’ – a professional fireworks display organised by Ashton Athletic Amateur Football Club (known herein as the organisers)
TERMS APPLYING TO ALL TICKETS PURCHASED.
Ticket exchange and resale.
All tickets sales are final and we will only refund tickets in the case of cancellation of the event, without the intention to re-stage at an alternative time. Alternative time to be at the discretion of the organisers. All tickets are non-transferable and may not be resold.
Rules of admission.
• You need a valid ticket which must be produced on arrival in order to enter event.
• The paper ticket remains the property of the organisers.
• The advertised running time may change on the day of the performance, subject to operational demands.
• We reserve the right to refuse admission in reasonable circumstances or to request any ticket holder to leave the event and take appropriate action to enforce this right.
• To ensure our audience safety the organisers may conduct occasional security searches which may include searching your bag before entering the event.
• Your ticket can only be refunded if the event is cancelled. Details of our Ticket Exchange and Resale Policy are set out above.
• In the event of a cancelled event or if the event has to be abandoned part way through, we will not be liable for additional travel or accommodation expenses.
• Reselling your ticket for profit or commercial gain makes it void.
• Any unauthorised copying or reproduction of tickets makes the original tickets void. In addition anyone within a party of ticket holders found in procession of a reproduction ticket also voids the tickets of all members of that party.
• We reserve the right to make alteration to the advertised details for the event at short notice (for example entertainment changes). In these instances the organisers are not obliged to refund the ticket.
• The event or public areas may be filmed, sound recorded or photographed. Buying a ticket affirms your consent to the filming, sound recording and/or photography of yourself as a member of the audience and possible subsequent broadcasts/publication.
• The event is a fireworks display – very effort is taken to minimise the effects of ash and falling debris, however we cannot be held responsible for the loss or damage to your personal property (including clothing, pushchairs, prams etc.) whilst at the event.
• We accept no responsibility for consequential losses, loss or damage to all other personal property whilst at the event.
• Strobe lighting, smoke effects, loud bangs and flashes are used in this event.
• For Health & Safety reasons, you may not take glass bottles, sparklers, bangers or personal fireworks into the event. Such items will be confiscated and offenders could be removed from the event.
• For Health & Safety reasons you must remain behind any safety/security fences and/or follow the instructions of our event marshals. Failure to do so will result in your removal from the event.
• Advance tickets will be relinquished on entry.
• Admission/access is only permitted at the designated entrances which will be clearly identified on the night.
• You must place all litter in the bins provided.
• You authorise event marshals/organisers the power to search for and confiscate items not allowed on-site as detailed above.
• Event organisers/marshals have the remove you from the event at their sole discretion.